I've started disassembling my 1969 Honda Trail 90 to bring some much needed life back into its chassis. The engine is in good health, but it could use attention in a few areas:
- Air filter
- Screws for frame panels
- Screws for left side of engine case
- Engine gaskets
- Exhaust pipe (potentially)
- Wiring harness
- Battery mount
- Rebuilt (or new) carburetor
- Fuel filter(s)
- Engine and wheel cogs
With gas prices the way they are, 100 MPG sounds good to me!
Scaling Mastodon in the Face of an Exodus
- Helpful take on Mastodon performance at increasing scale.
The Ancient Japanese Technique That Produces Lumber Without Cutting Trees
- Japan, in the history of society, has always had a leg up in woodworking.
Blessed - An unofficial guide to the Rust ecosystem
- With Rust's tiny standard library which crates are the best, go-to crates?
- Having been writing more Go lately for work and personal projects, this is quite helpful.
I Fought The PayPal And I Won
- What happens when you beat PayPal at their own game.